Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Restless..................

I am restless. I am not sure what is wrong, I just don't feel like myself. I am wondering if too much of my identity is wrapped up in what I do for a living. Now that I have time away from it, I feel like I am not contributing, or giving anything of myself.

It's not that I am bored. I do lots with my days, and see lots of people. I have plans, I have a life. I am just...........restless. I feel like I am looking for something, and I don't know what it is.

Maybe because I am at the age that people typically have kids. We have had so many conversations about it lately. Neither one of us are sure, really sure that we do. I don't think it is responsible to bring a baby into the world just for the sake of reproducing. We have talked seriously about adoption. Both of us feel that may be a more feasible idea, to take care of a child who has no one else.

Sigh.

Still restless..........

No comments: