Friday, July 28, 2006

Communication...

Ok, I am sorry I scared the hell out of everyone with my last post. I must remember not to post when I am feeling melancholy. Apparently that elicits phone calls and worried emails from friends and family.

I must remember to stay true to my nature, and communicate the way I know best....

You Communicate With Your Body

This isn't as bad as it sounds, it just means that you're a "touchy-feely" person.You need a lot of affection in your life. And for you, this means both giving and receiving little touches.Warm hearted, you bond with people easily. In fact, you often feel a little sad when you're not in the company of others.A little moody, you tend to be controlled by your emotions. But a bit hug always comforts you!

How do YOU communicate?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

didn't scare me..I figured the alarm just went of on yer bioligical clock.
Anyways, beg borrow or steal a grandkid would be nice.. boy or girl don't matter.. and hell I'm even color blind.
But...its all about u guys..remember that.. theres a song that says .."you can't please every one.. so you might as well please yourself."
Thats all that matters.. and I owe ya a greek dinner :-))witha $28 bottle of wine. Come on up anytime.