Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Artsy Fartsy....

When I am not at work, my creativity at home surges. Working with children requires you to be creative, all the time. You need creative answers, creative strategies, creative solutions, creative projects and creative people skills. I am always on the go, multi-tasking and hyper-sensitive to the people and situations around me.

So what happens to a Child and Youth Care Worker when she is not working? She needs to find outlets for all of this energy! I have been doing lots so far this summer. Working on my fitness, experimenting and inventing new recipes, having BBQ's with neighbours and friends, purchasing, sanding and staining a kitchen island, shopping with friends, and getting back to my jewelry making.





Which brings me to something very important.

AHEM....

"You are all invited to the
33rd annual FESTIVAL OF ARTS show in South Surrey".

It will be a lot of fun, and there are so many unique and creative artists there. It takes approximately 2 hours to walk around and see everything, so it is a great way to spend a sunny afternoon! If you click on the link above, there is some info about the show, and a map about how to get there. It is on July 15,16, 22 and 23 from 10-6.

See you there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it is going to be another great show!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see what new stuff you have made....you are so creative!

Anonymous said...

I saw some of your jewelry last weekend, soooooooooo beautiful! You are very talented! And, it is nice to love what you do...it shows.