Sunday, June 04, 2006

Not so lazy days of June.....

A good friend pointed out to me that I have been neglecting my blog. I have just been so busy lately. Work has really been a struggle for me. There are so many kids in crisis, it has been a challenge to get through each and every day. I am trying my best to attend to each and every situation that comes up, but it is truthfully very hard.

I have just signed my hubby and I up for yoga classes until the end of August. I am hoping that will help with both of our stress levels:)

Mattu is getting so big. He has been an extremely well behaved dog fo far. He loves to go for walks at Colony Farms, and socializes really well with the other dogs in our neighbourhood. Last night there was a block BBQ. It was nice to have some drings and food with the neighbours while all the dogs played. We live in a really great place!




20 days of school left!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

scrapeahappy said...

Yeah!!! You updated your blog! It is great to hear what's new! Your puppy is soooo adorable! en

Anonymous said...

OMG your puppy is so cute! I just love him...

I havent seen you on the WW boards lately silly... Keep in touch!

Cheers

MIss_Dee

Anonymous said...

You must be so looking forward to summer off. You deserve it, sounds like your job is really stressful! And I agree with the others, your puppy is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love yoga, and BBQ's...and DOGS!

You are a cool chick:)