Friday, May 19, 2006

And they called it.....puppy love:)

It's been a really long week at work. Lots of really terrible things are happening to students in our community. I am finding it really sad to be at work this week...

On a positive note, we have a nice long weekend planned. Tomorrow we are going on a day cruise and out for dinner with my parents, my brother and his fiancee. I am really looking forward to relaxing on the water and drinking some wine with my mom:)

On Sunday, we are driving out to Kamloops to pick up our puppy!!!!!!!!!!!! Dusten and I are both really excited to having a dog. The community we moved into is very dog-friendly, and there are lots of parks and trails within walking distance. Here is a picture of our new little guy:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable puppy! Can't wait to meet your new addition! Let's do that walk this weekend like we talked about!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes.. my new grandson..Kuma..Met the little gaffer last night, loved the hair er er fur.
And relatively quiet too.. :-)))