Monday, June 12, 2006

Entertainment tonight!

I had a great weekend this past weekend. My husband and I really love entertaining in our new home. On Saturday, we had some friends over for a BBQ and drinks and played poker. We sat outside at our new patio set we got from IKEA that we bought with a gift certificate from my mother-in-law and her husband. I love it!


On Sunday, we had my nana and my brother over for dinner. We BBQ'd a roast, grilled veggies, and corn on the cob. It was so good! Here is our new BBQ my parents bought for us. I know, we are spoiled!


Here is to a summer of family, friends and good times! Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are enjoying entertaining. I like to do that too. You arent spoiled just loved!
mom-in-law

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to come over for wine and appys soon!!!!!!

Danea Burleson said...

Looks great! We love eating out side this time of year. Last year we ate on our patio(slab of concrete decorated with potted plants) a few nights a week. But having guests over is always better. :)