Monday, January 02, 2006

Out with the Old, In With the New!

Things I was thankful for in 2005:
-my family
-a job I love
-that Dusten has a job he loves
-we paid off our consolidation loan

Things that were hard about 2005:
-Zoe, 0ur 2 year old cat, was killed by a car
-Christmas with both my dad and Dusten being sick
-making a tough decision about not going to Ireland

What I am looking forward to in 2006:
-Buying a new place to live
-Starting a family
-Spending time with family and friends

New Year's Resolutions:
-To eat 100% Vegan as much as I possibly can
-To return phone calls within 24 hours
-To put a concrete financial plan in place for our retirement

3 comments:

scrapeahappy said...

Well, it looks like you have managable and measureable resoulutions for 2006! I look forward to spending time with you this year also.

Anonymous said...

You are just suck a sweetie you know that! I just had to say that! I love your posts on weight watchers and well I just hope that you and everyone you know have a great and fun filled 2006!

OP2006
(Miss Dee)

strawberrygirl said...

Awwwwwwwwww...shucks Dee:) You are the grooviest! Looking forward to lots of veggie tales with you on the WW boards:)