Thursday, January 05, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!














Well, today is my 34th birthday. I am completely relating to what one of my students said to me yesterday on her birthday, "Well, I just don't feel 12 yet". Well put B. I told her it takes a while to feel your age. She pondered my answer and completely agreed with me. She asked me how old I felt. At that moment, holding her hand, walking outside, looking at the sky, contemplating with her the pros and cons of whether she should eat her pudding or save it for afterschool in case she did not like the snack at the daycare, I felt 12.

Sigh........ at least I don't look 34:)



7 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Mine's coming up soon too . . .

scrapeahappy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Girl!

Can't wait to catch up with you at R&R!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday girlie!!! Whoo hoo....


Miss Dee

scrapeahappy said...

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the journal I made you! It was a lot of fun making it! I didn't realize how many exclamation marks a used in my post.

Have a great weekend!

;-)

I just couldn't resist!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tara!

Anonymous said...

OK OK ... I broke down and did it.. watch your mail in lets say 2 weeks.. there will be something in it for you..... I fully expect to be rewarded especially now that I am on this &^$#&(%^# diet!