Thursday, December 22, 2005

Countdown to Christmas...

Hi all:) I have had quite a few emails to update my blog, so I am attempting to post some interesting things!

I just got back from a wonderful visit with my folks. I helped my mom get the house decorated and set up the tree. I really had a lot of fun. I don't get to spend a lot of time on my own with my parents, so it was very cherished time.

The 2 main men in my life are really sick! My poor dad had pneumonia, and my dear hubby has a really bad case of the flu (although I think it is bronchitis, and I am kicking his butt to the doctor tomorrow!).

I also just want to say how thankful I am at this time of year for my friends. There is one in particular who I am really appreciating right now. She was sweet enough to bring my hubby some medicine and ice cream while I was away. I felt so helpless not being there for him, and her genuine kindness made me feel so much better. She is truly one of a kind. THanks Rachel!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck I thought I was in the mainman grouping.... sheeesh
Anyways..stop eating those damned Japanese oranges I tell ya...and everyone will get well real quick!

scrapeahappy said...

Anytime, it was my pleasure. I know you would do the same for me because that is what good friends do!