Saturday, December 10, 2005

T'was the week before Xmas break...

This week has been one crazy week. I don't think I have ever been as overwhelmed at my job as I was this week. My partner-in-crime Julia and I finished off the Christmas hampers for our needy families, I co-directed the dress rehearsal for our school play, and made school lunches on Friday as our lunch lady was sick. All that and tried to keep up with my "regular" (whatever that is) job as well. Whew!

The things that got me through this week were:

-A good bottle of white wine:)
-Hugs from my hubby
-A wonderful greek dinner out with my in-laws
-A Charlie Brown Christmas was on this week!!!!

For me, I don't feel Christmas-y until I have seen Charlie Brown. Dusten and I laughed out loud while watching it. I don't see how anyone can watch it, and not smile. I even came across a cool link to see what Charlie Brown character a person is. Guess who I am? LOL:)

Schroeder

1 more week until Xmas break....wooohoooooooo!!!!

4 comments:

scrapeahappy said...

That sounds like you! I am Sally! Visit my Blog to find out what that means! I think I have all the rest of the ingredients we need as I am going to go pick those up now!

Anonymous said...

I love the peanuts link! Thanks for sharing:) Can't wait to read more about your vegan stuff

Anonymous said...

Yeah Xmas break. Looking forward to spending some time with you and catching up! Gotta hear all about your crazy school adventures.

Danea Burleson said...

Dude! You are so not aloud to demand an update when you, yourself, have not updated. Very uncool...LOL.