Monday, May 14, 2007

Lost in Space......

A lot has happened in the last few weeks. Hunter is doing amazingly well. She is starting to smile and coo and try to "talk". I am going to do a Mother's Day post this week and catch everyone up and post some pictures. We have to get a new memory card reader for the camera, adn I grabbed the wrong one on the weekend at the store. Those of you who have been asking for pictures, I promise I will post them this week.

In the meantime, I wanted to post pictures of my office at work that my co-worker created for me with the help of some of our students. It is amazing and mesmorizing. There are 2 effects, one with balck light, and one with the lights completely off. When you stand in the middle of the room, you completely feel like you are in space. I know the students will love it as much as I do. I can't wait to get back in January to enjoy it!

***Pics to be posted tomorrow.......***

No comments: