Wednesday, April 11, 2007

2 Weeks Old....

Tomorrow Hunter is officially 2 weeks old already! She has been such an incredible addition to our lives. I can sit and stare at her for hours, she is so beautiful. When I go out, I can't wait to come home just so I can hold her and take in her smell.

She has been a very easy baby so far. She is calm and quiet, and loves to be held. I have only been up with her a few nights, and for the most part, she sleeps through the night already.

Dusten tells her really cool stories, and my aunt even made a really cool blanket for Hunter, which Dusten has now adopted as his and Hunter's special "story blanket".

Auntie Danea scrapbooked Hunter a special page for her arrival. It is beautiful, as all her work is:)


Finally, Hunter had her first Easter Dinner! She had yummy breastmilk of course (momjuice)
but we had an amzing dinner of spanakopita, greek potatoes, asparagus, broccoli and cheese sauce, peas and carrots, greek salad.....and of course ham and lamb for the carnivores (YUCK!).

My brother hosted this year's dinner, with my parents cooking quite a feast. My dad took this picture of all 4 generations of women now in our family.



4 comments:

scrapeahappy said...

Great Photos! An absolutely beautiful layout that your SIL did! Love the photo! Glad to hear that you are really enjoying your time as a family! Lovely Photos!

Anonymous said...

MOM JUICE, I love it... What a great scrapbooking page, just gorgeous... I love baby feet... So cute, so soft... ah.... Probably why I am obsessed with Pedicures now as an adult... ha ha...

Congrats once again on your cute little bundle of joy... I cannot wait to see her little progress along the way :)

Big Hugs

MISS DEE

Anonymous said...

4 generations...WOW!!!!! That is amazing. You and your daughter are beautiful, she looks like you.

Anonymous said...

That page your sister made is very nice. The baby you made is pretty cute too!