Saturday, October 22, 2005

Bloggalottapus


It seems like everyone has blog these days. As a creative person who needs to nurture that side of me, I thought, why not? Why not take the fast track to publicity and get my own blog.

Ok, let start by learning a bit about me.

*Ahem*.

"I am a 30-something year old female vegetarian-transitioning-vegan who works a Child and Youth Care Worker/Jewelry Artist, has been happily married for 5 years this month (whoohooo!), and who likes yoga, nature, camping, crafty things, poker, reading, bubble baths, shopping afternoons with my mom, sappy movies, hugs from kids, warm clothes out of the dryer, friday pub afternoons, dark chocolate, my sister-in-law's photography, moist towelettes in the foil packaging, fresh bed linens, joking with my dad, walking in the rain, the Body Shop, baking, chapstick, drinking wine and cooking with my mom, snowfall at night in Squamish, cards from my nana, going to my father-in-law's cabin, the month of October, and forehead kisses from my husband".

*Whew*

Glad to meet you:)

2 comments:

Danea Burleson said...

Aaawwwww, you are so cute. The SIL Photography....that's me, that's me. Unless your bro went and married a photographer. Crap, maybe it's not me, but if it is, then I am flattered, if not. *thhhwwwwwttttt* (rasberry)

Can't wait to see more stuff, then I can keep better track of you guys. ;)

Anonymous said...

It was a great dinner and I couldnt wait to have my leftovers for lunch the next day and I ran to the fridge at noon only to find Thunder had devoured it for a midnight snack!!! aaaaarrrrrggggg
guess none of us were meant to enjoy 2nds heeheehee
Happy Anniversary and have fun just be careful what pics you send LOL love you guys, MOM