Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Whole New World...

It's a new chapter.

I have not updated my blog as of late for many reasons. I have been adjusting to many changes in my life, the biggest one being my husband and I separating. This has been a huge adjustmnet period, but I believe has been a very healthy change for both of us. He has moved on to a new career and seems positive, and I have bought a little condo for Hunter and I near my work and her daycare. I love it. It is small, but big enough for the two of us. It is funky and has a lot of character. I am looking forward to making it a happy home for Hunter and I.


I love my neighbourhood. Everything is within walking distance, and the Quay and lots of great parks are really close. I have 3 days left of school, and then I have 2 months off to enjoy time with my daughter. I am so excited to get some free time:)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Strawberry! Sorry to hear things have been challenging for you, but great to hear things are moving in a positive direction. The condo looks really nice! Enjoy your summer off with Hunter!

scrapeahappy said...

Hey There!

Yeah school is out for summer! I absolutely love the Condo pictures. It completely looks like your style. Lots of character. I know you will do a lot of great things with it to make it your own! I am also looking forward to spending some time with you and Hunter over the summer!

Unknown said...

The condo looks awesome!!

Lots of hugs for Hunter and keep some for yourself.

Love Poppa and Nana