Wednesday, March 07, 2007

6 Weeks and Counting.....

Well it is only 6 weeks until the birth of our little one. I can't believe how fast the time is going! The baby's room is coming together, and I am counting down the days at work. My replacement started today, and he is a male, which I think will be great, as our Counselling team is very female dominated... (poor Lee!). I have 4 weeks left to go, and then my Maternity Leave begins...

I have had quite a few people ask me if we are registered for the baby. I decided to register online at Babies R Us, and chose some nice things. Registering online is great! I really like the Bumbo seat in Lime Green:)



I am also in love with these adorable boots called Stonz. They are made in Vancouver, and are soooooooooooooooo cute!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be getting so excited! I love the boots, very cute.

scrapeahappy said...

I completely agree! The boots are adorable! I also agree that we need to get together to catch up before the baby comes!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow... those ARE cute boots! Wonder if they sell them in the States?

Hope your last month or so goes well with your pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Girl clothes are so cute. You are going to have so much fun with your daughter. Any names picked out yet?

Anonymous said...

This is it! The big countdown until the babe is born! I love that little green chair! I have seen that in use from friends before!

Congrats on everything I hope that you and the baby have a great birthing moment together in the next few days :)

Hugs
Miss_Dee