Thursday, November 02, 2006

16 weeks!

pregnancy week by week

I can't believe I am 16 weeks pregnant today:) I wore my first pair of maternity pants to work today, but I must admit they were still big and I was hiking them up all day long. I kind of just wanted to mark the milestone somehow...

My cravings right now include cold mandarin oranges, blueberry waffles and starburst candy. I was drinking a lot of chocolate milk, but that craving seems to be disappearing.

There are times when I don't even feel pregnant, especially because I don't really look it, and most of my pregnancy symptoms have pretty much disappeared. It is nice not to spend most of my day throwing up in the bathroom!

I find I am very cold most of the time, and usually end up falling asleep at night on the couch by the fire. I don't think Dusten is too happy about that one, but it is the only place I feel completely warm.

I had a very cool experience tonight. I felt the baby kick and move for the first time! I had felt flutterings before, but today it was like popcorn......it was such an incredible feeling....

3 comments:

scrapeahappy said...

Hey Girl!

Very exciting news! It feels like forever since we have chatted and hung out! Glad to hear that everything is going well with your pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

So excited for you! Isn't motherhood great?

Anonymous said...

Well done!16 weeks 6 days :o) I am sure Dusten understands that a warm fire keeps his family cozy and happy.
Love to see you real soon.